What Are Pros Of A Walk-In Tub?
A walk-in tub serves the same purpose as a normal tub with even more perks – especially for families with accessibility concerns. Check out some of the pros of having a walk-in tub:
- They are safer than a standing shower or standard tub.
- They are more comfortable than a shower.
- They provide therapeutic benefits relieving symptoms associated with arthritis, poor circulation, fibromyalgia, muscle tightness and more.
- They can include a shower.
- They can be designed to fit beautifully in your current bathroom.
- They have customizable features like bubble jets, handrails, shower heads and inside seating.
- They help avoid medical costs with falls and slips.
- They are easy to keep clean and help maintain personal hygiene.
Safety With a Walk-in Tub
As we get older, we all want to stay in our home comfortable and independent as long as possible. Walk-in tubs are often the first modification made to a senior’s home. If your home is located in a retirement community, the addition of a walk-in tub can actually increase the value of your home, in many cases. Most importantly, this easy addition is an investment in your future and aging in the comfort of your home.
Contact Our Team of Experts
The accessibility and safety of a walk-in tub may be a necessity if you or your family member wants to remain as independent as possible. At Legacy Bath and Kitchen, our walk-in tubs not only provide the peace of mind you want, but they’re designed for style as well as functionality. Contact us today for a consultation to maximize your or your loved ones’ safety in the tub.