Location: San Antonio, TX
Industry: Home Services
Job Type: Full Time
Pay: Starting at -$17/HR
Company: Legacy Bath and Kitchen
We are looking for a TRUSTWORTHY, RELIABLE, Professional installer to cut and install porcelain, ceramic, glass, and natural stone tiles and acrylic for shower walls and floors. The right candidate will also be able to proficiently install toilets, sinks, and cabinets and have at least a basic knowledge of plumbing. We are looking for someone with a strong eye for detail who takes pride in their skill set and wants to be paid and treated well. You must also have a solid work history with references and examples and be able to follow instructions and work well with a teammate. You will be provided with a company vehicle and basic tools. Since our company takes care of every client with second-to-none professionalism, cleanliness, and courtesy, we expect every single job to be treated with care and done correctly, according to our customers’ expectations. We offer an hourly rate of $17/hr up to $28/hr+ for the right level of experience. We are a local, family-owned business, with a very aggressive growth plan. We currently only remodel kitchens and bathrooms.
If hired, you must be willing to submit to a background check and drug test.
- A solid moral compass. We do not tolerate dishonesty, sloppy work, or poor attitudes.
- High school diploma/ Some college or trade school preferred
- Knowledge of the remodeling and construction industries.
- 3+ years experience remodeling (Including carpentry, tile work, and sheetrock work, and basic plumbing knowledge)
- Extensive knowledge of basic hand tools and power tools specific to our trade
- Knowledge of building codes. All of our work will be done to code.
- US citizenship or legal residency and the ability to speak English fluently
- Pride in your appearance and grooming – you are a craftsman
- Professional attitude, outgoing, good communication skills, the ability to work well with others.
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
- Personal smartphone
- Excellent pay, commensurate with experience and skill level
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance
- Annual bonuses and raises
- Paid time off
- Company truck