Location: San Antonio, TX
Job Type: Full Time
Company: Legacy Bath and Kitchen
In addition to repairing and installing, repairing, and maintaining plumbing fixtures in all 3 phases of plumbing (rough, top out, & final), the Journeyman Plumber is responsible for training and developing apprentice plumbers for residential plumbing. The plumber will make job site visits as well as service calls, so a friendly personality and good communication and troubleshooting skills are a must. This position works in cooperation with all other trades and supervisors to ensure that all plumbing systems are installed efficiently and to the satisfaction of the customer and Legacy Bath and Kitchen standards.
- Must have a current TX Journeyman Plumber License with at least 5 years of experience
- Valid Driver’s License with a good driving record
- Excellent customer service skills with a desire to exceed customer expectations
- Ability to work independently in a timely manner, making sure job is done correctly the first time
- Strong troubleshooting abilities
- Strong communication abilities, willingness to work within a team of professionals
- Energetic, professional, detail-oriented
- Lift up to 50 pounds; be able to push, pull, carry or maneuver heavier items (with additional manpower or appropriate devices); work in small crawl spaces.
- Observe all company procedures and safety rules
- Maintain accurate time records and send to payroll when required
- Neat, professional appearance